Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I promised you pictures...

I really did mean to get back here sooner, but to be honest...I've just wanted to be home with ALL of my little ones doing nothing but just being with them.

Nonetheless, you all and your prayers have meant so much to us during this time and I wanted you to know that we are doing well. Levi is continuing to gain weight and behave like a perfectly healthy newborn. We will continue to monitor him closely for any developmental delays and work with therapists to help him work through any issues that arise. Only time will tell, but all of our doctors seem to be very hopeful that Levi will have minimal if any issues to deal with. I am at peace knowing that God is in control of today and tomorrow.

Now, for the pictures I promised you...


Last day in the NICU crib.


A sweet moment with Mama before leaving.


Seriously adorable. He's all ready to go!


This picture looks more like him. His usual look: content, but curious. I made him the blanket while I was pregnant and the hat while we were in the NICU.


Aubrey (7) made this banner with her friend. It's still hanging on my mantel because I intend to take a family picture in front of it, but haven't got around to it yet.


Here he is all bundled up and back in the carseat again as we were heading out to a pediatrician's appointment yesterday.


And today...all tuckered out after a long day of sleeping and eating and sleeping some more. Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable.. Thanks for sharing pictures of your little one!! I am so happy to hear that he is doing well. God is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. I'm so happy for your whole family. I totally understand wanting to spend all your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the pictures :D
    What a gift Levi is!
    But don't feel obligated to post....I'm sure we're all still praying either way-
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the two of you is priceless! There is a sweet, secret communication there; what a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is absolutely adorable! Praising our Heavenly Father that he is doing well!

    Blessings, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a sweet baby! I am glad you are all home together now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shanna so happy to hear that Levi is home and doing so well! I'm sorry I haven't commented sooner but we've been going through something similar with my sisters baby, she was finally able to bring her home tuesday night. Praise God. HE has been working miracles this week hasnt He? Congrats again on Levi, he's beautiful! Still waiting for my Joseph Levi to come, 17 days and counting....Love and Blessings!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie! Just cute as a button!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these pictures make my heart squeeze tight and a smile come on my face. He is so precious! Makes me look forward all the more to meeting our new baby boy in January. :)

    Thanks for taking the time to post these. We will continue to pray that Levi grows healthy in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What sweet special photos you have shared! You are so very blessed, and Levi is amazingly adorable! Love the banner your daughter made, and it's just so good to know Levi is doing well! get plenty of rest, and spend all the time with your little ones you can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful baby! Glad he is doing better. Enjoy your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious and beautiful and what a gift from God! I just wanna scoop him up and snuggle him! I can practically smell that sweet little baby head!

    I love the crochet work! Do you have a pattern you could share for that hat?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails