Monday, July 7, 2008

Upcoming Homeschool Events

Before Baby L was born I was working furiously on planning for the upcoming school year. Now that I have taken a much needed four week hiatus from "all things school" I am definitely ready to jump back in...I think I'll start tomorrow ;-).

Luckily when I checked my inbox, I received a link to Cindy Rushton's Let's Get Organized for the New School Year Virtual Conference that's taking place this weekend! Cindy's Virtual Conferences are so convenient...I love listening to homeschool veterans share their great tips from the comfort of my own home and in my pajamas! I am hoping Cindy will get me re-motivated. You can join in, too... just go to the following link to find out how:

http://www.CindyRushton.com/LGO2008.html

I'm also excited about the upcoming CHEK Conference. (Find out more at www.chek.org .) I think I'm addicted to homeschool conferences as a whole. I love the speakers. I love the vendor halls. And I LOVE the freebies! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails