Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Yuck.

Wow. This is the year for sicknesses around here. It seems we've been alternating between one healthy week and two sick weeks since the week before Christmas.

This week's attack: strep throat. This ugly little creature has done its damage on 5 of the 6 kids and wiped me out for a full two days. Seriously. Two days of not moving.

Also, in case you were wondering I deleted my All About Preschool post with the Mr. Linky after I had two...um, questionable links added. Maybe I'll try it again when I can figure out how to make Mr. Linky safer. Too bad. :-(

I really wish I had more to update you on, but I've really done nothing but sleep and drink lots of water the past couple of days. Maybe I'll be more interesting tomorrow. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Praying you all get back to normal very soon! I know what it feels like to keep battling sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where we're at it's pouring down rain so it's kinda nice to NOT want to go out...but I'm SO sorry about the yuckies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! That stinks that someone had to mess up your links! I'm so sorry y'all have had more bugs to deal with. Strep is AWFUL!!!! The kids have had many rounds, but I"ve only had it once. Once was plenty. I have a friend who is a big, tough guy - when he came down with strep, he passed out and hit his head and ended up in the ER with stitches. If it can take him down, it can take anyone down.

    I wanted to get a preschool post up, but I've been working hard at this Phonics Road stuff. Giving it a FULL effort before my review tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails