Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Procrastination

It is 10AM and I have not started school yet. The only reason the dishes are done is because we used paper towels for breakfast this morning. I have a review due today and I haven't started writing it. Co-op starts tomorrow. Supplies have not been bought. I'm teaching two classes. Lessons have not been planned. My living room floor needed to be vacuumed two days ago.

And yet here I sit typing this post.

I am the Queen of Procrastination. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Me, too! Don't creative minds work that way or something?? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good excuse to me! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I wonder why in the world I act like I have reason to feel overwhelmed.
    I have 4 kids 7 and under (3 in 3 years) then I come on here(not just your blog, others too!) and become very humbled by the even MORE super, super-Moms. :D
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I refuse to yield my crown. You can be the princess.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails