Monday, March 9, 2009

A Birthday for A7



Our oldest daughter turned 7 at the end of February and we celebrated last weekend with a fun birthday party at a local pottery painting place. Each of the kids picked a small figurine to paint. This was really the perfect event for A7 as she loves all arts and crafts.

It's so easy to keep moving through these days not noticing how much time has passed. Every once in a while a wave of reality will hit me and I think, "I can't believe that young lady is my daughter." What a blessing it is to be a part of her life. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a fun party idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And I love your bright wall color by the way...so cheerful! What's it called?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails