Monday, June 1, 2009

Alphabet Alley


Hey! I wanted to remind you about a great company that I was introduced to as a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew. Alphabet Alley sent me this adorable "New Baby Magnet Play Set" that H4 just couldn't get enough of. The "new baby" theme was perfect for our family and I loved that this little set was so portable. We have taken it for play in the car as well as at home.

Unfortunately, soon after I received this set Alphabet Alley had to pull their line of magnet sets from production due to the new CPSIA laws. I'm sad to see these sets go as I would've liked to purchase more for H4, but no worries...Alphabet Alley has plenty more quality and affordable toys to offer on their site.

If you don't remember, check out my review of their Two by Two Matching game and Noah's Ark Go Fish to see how the quality of Alphabet Alley products compare to similar toys we had. Pretty amazing!

This quote from their website really sums up what Alphabet Alley is all about:

"Alphabet Alley is a faith-based company that produces high quality toys for the early childhood market. We use all original graphics to illustrate solid values in a fun and entertaining way. Children choose Alphabet Alley products because they are fun! Parents, teachers and schools choose Alphabet Alley products for their educational, motivational and spiritual values."

You'll find more reviews of Alphabet Alley products from homeschool moms like you and me at the TOS Homeschool Crew Blog!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails