Seriously, I'm pregnant with my ninth child.
I homeschool all of them.
I'm training for my second half-marathon.
The clutter and chaos *generally* stay behind closed doors.
Okay, enough excuses. Let's get on with the photos...
As for the organization, let's take a close-up look...
1. Small Cologne bottles.
2. There are two shoebox sized containers. The one on the bottom holds clippers and supplies for cutting boys' hair. The one on the top holds all of the girls nail polish supplies.
3. I bought 3 of these small containers and stacked them. From top to bottom they contain cotton swabs, razors, ointments.
4. A few over sized bottles of lotions and facial cleansers fit nicely in a round basket.
5. A large open basket for my spray bottle, curling iron, flat iron, and big bottles of bubble bath and mouth wash.
6. 2 small open containers hold tweezers/nail clippers/manicure scissors and misc. sample size lotions.
8. Hand and Face lotions.
9. Head bands and Hair supplies.
10. I got 3 tiers of these stacking containers and wished that I had gotten more. We'll just call the top tier 'girly stuff', okay?
12. Perfumes that were too big for a container slip into the large wire basket.
13. Mostly misc. baby products.
Now, if you thought I was done you'd be sorely mistaken. Not only did I have the cabinets under the sink to deal with, but also two deep drawers...
2. Hubby's razor.
3. Toothpaste and floss.
4. I had a space to clear the glass jar off my counter top that holds tooth brushes.
5. Hair bands and clips that we use practically every day.
1. Hair dryer.
2. Tall basket holds hair brush and hair products.
I admit, I am rather pleased with this accomplishment. Unfortunately there is no time for patting myself on the back. I've got more clutter to tackle and the weekend is a-wasting away.
Pin It Now!