Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lilla Rose Review

     Recently I was contacted by a friend and consultant of Lilla Rose to ask if I would be interested in reviewing one of the Lilla Rose hair products.  I had heard very little about the company and their products, but a chance to try out some pretty hair clips?...Um, yes!  Sign me up!

     Lilla Rose was founded by John Dorsey who began making beaded chopsticks for hair in 1992 out of his garage at the encouragement of his wife.   Eventually this led to making their Flexi Clip line and to the business turning into a direct sales business.  The company now sells a variety of Flexi clips, O Rings, Hair bands, Hair sticks, and Bobby pins.  However, they have a new product called You-pins that I had the opportunity to review.


     Now I often wear my hair in a messy bun like you see above.  But I simply use a hairband which just isn't all that pretty.  I liked the idea of adding a little glam to my messy bun and I was particularly impressed with how easy the following video made them look to use...

     But would they really be that easy to use?

 
     A couple weeks later I received my pretty You-pins in the mail.  There are many styles to choose from including flowers, stars, and butterflies.  The You-pins range in price from $15-22 for a pair.  I received the Hawaiian Flower You-pins pictured above. 

     After reviewing the video a couple times and a few tries, I finally had my You-pins secure!  I have super thick, layered hair but I have been happy with the length of time my glammed-up messy bun stays secure.  Much like when I use a hair band, the You-pins will come loosened after awhile especially if I am moving around quite a bit.  Sometimes I will first secure my bun with a hair band, then glam it up with my You-pins and the messy bun will last all day.

     Still not convinced?  Check out the difference between these next pics...

      First, here is my messy bun secured with just a hair band.  I told you, it really wasn't pretty.  (Also, you must forgive me for the wet hair...but I'm a stay-at-home mom.  If the opportunity for a shower arrives, I take it!...even if it's right before I need to take pics to post a review.)

     Now, here is the bun secured with the You-pins only.  Not only does the You-pins make the style prettier, but the bun itself even looks neater.  Plus, it took me all of about 20 seconds to put my hair up.  Honestly I didn't even use a brush.  Just combed my hair through with my fingers, twisted the hair and secured the two You-pins.  Love it!

     Be sure to check out my friend's Lilla Rose website to order You-pins and other hair products.  I think you'll be pleased!

Disclaimer: I have been given the wonderful opportunity to review many products over the last few years. The only compensation that I receive for my review is the free product. I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to participate in review groups and I have enjoyed trying out these products and giving you my honest opinion.

  Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. A simple hairstyle and quite impressed by the neat, first perform a few somewhat difficult for me but now things are better and quite perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sharing, I appreciate this. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. We accept apparently the a lot of aces ample array of broad custom fabricated omega replica, alignment
    within blue boom architecture in the administration of alarming cast producers that anybody loves. You cannot go wrong! Your bazaar may be the breitling replica hottest central the block, beat the appearance exchange aural your neighborhood. affairs you new article is amusement and easy. All you acquaintance for to accomplish an accomplish an effort to do is indicator up for an account, afterwards which ‘add' the things you charge into your cyberbanking affairs trolley. You can glance at pictures of chanel replica every item, so it is like seeing a archive with out every one of the hassle of annoying broad absolute acreage acreage agents and suppliers.In the year of 1860, Giovanni Panerai in Florence, Italy set up a branch clocks, watches and attention instruments manufacturing. Panerai branch produced articles with barometer time and amplitude able features, accomplished quality, assurance standards,unusual. The 19th century, Panerai has become the appointed supplier of the Italian Navy. In 1910, Panerai luminous actual developed and activated to swiss replica watches apparatus dials, architect and added devices. The technology in Italy and added countries accept fabricated patents. During World War I, the Italian fleet to use the gun afterimage luminous device, timing device, abyss gauge, compass, underwater blast accessory timers, are produced in factories Panerai. In 1938, Panerai for http://www.enjoywarwickshire.co.uk the Italian Fleet to aftermath can bear acute environments .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great online source of information about this topic. you have done great work. keep continue to sharing such kinds of post. keep it up.
    friv4 , games girls , juego de frozen , unblocked games ,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one.
    temple run 2 l download temple run 2 l temple run 2 game l temple run 2 download l temple run 2 app

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
    friv 3
    friv 4
    kizi2
    zoxy games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come to Kizi kids , you will have the opportunity to discover thousands of the hottest games in the world with many genres such as action games, puzzle games, strategy games, fashion games or racing games. Click now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails