Monday, April 12, 2010

Another beautiful reader from AAS!




As a 2nd year member of the TOS Homeschool Crew, I have been given the wonderful opportunity to review many homeschool products over the next several months. The only compensation that I receive for my review is the free product. I feel truly blessed to be participating in this review group and I'm looking forward to trying out more products and giving you my honest opinion.

You may remember me raving about The Beehive Reader from All About Spelling a couple of months ago. So imagine my excitement to find out that I would be reviewing an advanced copy of the second book in the All About Reading series: What Am I?







This soon-to-be released book is just as beautiful as the first one and challenges beginning readers with slightly longer stories and bigger words. I found that a couple of the stories were hard to follow with not much of a storyline, but my little ones didn't seem to mind. We both especially loved the addition of poetry and riddles as well as eight stories.

What Am I can be purchased from AAS for $19.95 who have big plans to release two readers that will correspond with each level of their spelling program. But whether or not you use their spelling, you're sure to love their readers. Keep an eye on the AAS website for new books.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails