Thursday, January 7, 2010

And the dog ate my homework...

So I'm afraid I owe you an explanation as to my absence over the past couple weeks. But do you really need one? It was the holidays afterall.

But this one did have a few unexpected turns.

The week before Christmas one of my grandmother's passed away. She was the mother of 14, age 93, and truly a beautiful woman.

We never did finish our Christmas Movie Unit. Well, we did watch the movies...*sigh*.

We hosted a Christmas party for my dad's side of the family and Chad's extended family for the first time due to the usual places being unavailable. We also had a small New Year's party, but we do that every year.

Chad was offered and accepted a position as an account exec. for a radio broadcasting company. He started this week. It is sooooo different from managing a tire store!

So there's my list of excuses. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails