Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Critic

Well, I took a break from all of my reviewing to feed Baby L her first jar of baby food. She's officially six months old today. We tried sweet potatoes. It definitely wasn't Mama's milk and Baby L was a little uncertain...








I thought she'd like a bottle of juice much better...


Nope. I'd say not. Maybe tomorrow we'll try pears. And I'll definitely need to water down the juice...alot.

I thought you might like to see an updated picture of Baby L without a sour expression on her face. I took this one last night.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how adorable! Thanks for sharing such a special moment! Sarah ran over and asked over and over again if I was watching HER on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Thanks for posting this. I am in the throws of postpartum depression and it was good to see what I have to look forward to and to have a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little one. With my last one I just added some breastmilk to his sweet potatoes and he started to enjoy them. Maybe it's worth a try for yours too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is so cute!!! she is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is sooo tiny shanna! my babies are burly - though my 2nd wasn't for quite a while. I'm always shocked by these little petite babes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails