Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday Weigh In - 150 Calorie Snacks

So, I'll just let you know up front...I'm no nutritionist.  Here at Tuesday Weigh In, I'm just attempting to share with you what has worked for me.  And sometimes what isn't working.  And I can tell you what hasn't been working this week...my will power.  It has been a hard week for sticking to my calorie count.  Ugh!

But, it's a new Tuesday and a new chance to try again.  So let me review my calorie goals with you...

1500 calories a day as follows:
Breakfast: 300 Calories
Lunch: 400 Calories
Afternoon Snack: 150 Calories
Dinner: 500 Calories
Evening Snack: 150 Calories

Today, I'll share a few of my favorite 150 calorie snacks with you.  Feel free to share some of your ideas in the comments below!  If you decide to write a Tuesday Weigh In post, let me know.  I'll add a link to your blog in this post.


-container of light yogurt with 1/4-cup of low-fat granola

-2 whole graham cracker squares and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
-100 Calorie Snack pack and a small bunch of grapes
-90 calorie Yogurt cup and 1 low fat string cheese
 
-12 carrot sticks and 1 TB ranch

-15 almonds

 -1/2 of a whole-wheat English muffin topped with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow light Swiss cheese.

-
1 small apple with 1 TB of peanut butter

-popcorn and a cup of hot tea
 
 
Join me each Tuesday, for weight-loss and healthy lifestyle tips and accountability.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What yummy snacks!

    And the scale today had good news for me! Here's hoping it has good news for you [when you get a new one]!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails