Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blog News and Granny Square Baby Blanket

I've been tossing around the idea for a little while now and I've finally come to a decision. I really enjoy posting pics and pattens of the crochet I do, but they really don't fit with the theme of this blog since it is primarily our homeschool blog. So I've started a new blog, Hooked on Yarn, where I will be posting my patterns and projects.

I realize not everyone here is going to be interested in that (which is why I'm doing a second blog!) but if you are, I'd love for you to click over and follow me there too. There's not much there now, but there will be. I'll be starting some projects for our state fair soon, plus I'll be teaching a crochet class at our co-op, and organizing a crochet service project to donate items to our local NICU.

Here's a sneak peek at one of my recent projects....

Granny Square Baby Blanket


I have yet another friend who is expecting a baby boy and yet another reason to work up a baby blanket. I loved the novelty of the Noah's Ark Blanket that I posted a couple of weeks ago, but I love the colors and simplicity of this one just as much. . .Click to read more (including pattern). Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails