Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Math Tutor for little ones


As a 2nd year member of the TOS Homeschool Crew, I have been given the wonderful opportunity to review many homeschool products over the next several months. The only compensation that I receive for my review is the free product. I feel truly blessed to be participating in this review group and I'm looking forward to trying out more products and giving you my honest opinion.



I was so happy to discover Math Tutor videos last year when I reviewed two of their DVDs. So I had no complaints when Math Tutor sent me another DVD for my little ones: Young Minds-Numbers and Counting. However, I was surprised at how different this video was from the previous two I had seen.

Don't worry...different can be good.

This colorful DVD is for your young learners who are ready to learn the basics...the real basics: counting from 1 -10. Beautiful real life pictures, accompanied by classical music, and a child's voice teaches young children their first numbers.

I was amazed that not only my kids, but even I was captivated by this simple math video. Take a look for yourself...





A few things that the Young Minds video teaches...
- Learn to recognize the numbers 1-10.
- Associate the number with physical objects.
- Count from 1-10.
- Animal names and sounds.
- Fruits and Vegetables.
- Names of colors.
- Names of machines such as cars, airplanes, etc.

You can purchase Young Minds-Numbers and Counting for $19.99 as well as a slew of other math dvds from Math Tutor on their website. Don't forget to check out more reviews on tht TOS Crew Blog. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails